Friday 20 February 2009

Screen Based Communication 2 - Results

Today we got our results for the website project. It is fair to say that I am comfortable with my mark; 59. It would have been great if I could have got one more mark as that would have given me two 2.1's in a row, but hey, you can't have everything. I received the following feedback...

LO1
The final site works well and effectively displays your work. The design has a very industrial feel which suits the motion and display of your work. With the layout of the page some of the images are a little small but most are perfectly legible. Through this project you have shown a good use of web software that will aid you well in the future.

LO2
The explanation of web culture are to the point and have clearly influenced your decision making in terms of choice of software.

LO3
Your design sheets show clear progression, though it is unclear why you changed direction so drastically. The overall presentation of your work is professional and your annotations are clearly written.

I think that was fair feedback and understand all that has been said. Now to look onto the professional project.

No comments: