Thursday 9 October 2008

9th October 08

Today went pretty well. We had our final crit for the Look Again / Think Again project. I decided to go for my first idea with the grey squares and got good feedback from everyone. Yet there were aspects of the design my peers suggested needed changing. I have taken their advise into concideration and come up with the following;

The first design change you will notice is that the strap line has been altered to "CAN YOU FIND IT?" instead of "IF IT'S MISSING THEY WILL FIND IT". I have changed this because the majority of my peers believed it to be more of a horror movie slogan rather than an autism awareness slogan. The second suggestion was to change the red square to white and "hide" the missing grey square in another place on the page. This was to show that autistic individuals would be able to find this square extremely quickly yet the average individual make take a while to locate it. I also changed the font to Rockwell as it links better with the image. I am pleased with the outcome and think that the whole poster works well.

2 comments:

meem said...

I quite liked the contrast of the red square. But I like the idea of having the square somewhere else on the page. I think the little dot of red caught your eye better. Great idea by the way.

Christopher Walter Graphic Design said...

woah! I never saw this and its awesome man, excellent work!!!