Tuesday 28 October 2008

28th October 08

Today has been pretty productive as I've managed to design myself a new logo and brand but also because I have managed to get myself a few clients. The first being a friend of a friend who is an up and coming film producer and editor who wanted a logo and a brief branding for his company 3am Films. I have come up with a couple of ideas yet it is unpaid so far so he said don't take too much time on it at the moment. Here are the design.


The other clients are colleages of my mum. They would like a website done for their property company. There hasn't been a specific brief set and they are willing to wait until after my course in order for me to have the necessary skills to create a decent website. Will keep everyone informed on that. Below is the new logo and branding I've come up with for myself.


PLEASE COMMENT

No comments: