Thursday 13 November 2008

13th October 08

After being pretty pleased with my attempt at what my final piece could look like I took it into Uni for an analysis from Neil. He liked the concept of the idea yet didn't think it looked real enough. Therefore he showed me how to extrude and add appropriate shading to make the object seem more realistic. Here was the outcome.

The original Illustrator piece was in colour yet for some reason when I copied it into Photoshop the colour just packed up it's belongings and left. Even so, I am very pleased with the outcome. It looks much more realistic and looks more and more like the real thing. The next thing to do was to add a potential graphic. I chose the snowboarding graphic of the mountain as it just looked the nicest to go with the unintentional grey packaging. Here is the result.

It was also advised to do some technical drawings as well.


PLEASE COMMENT

No comments: