- Look at high level companies as well as independent small companies.
- Broaden my views on the creative world.
- Look at how the business is run.
- How do they bring in clients.
- How do they settle on a price.
- Make sure I attend all portfolio reviews.
- Always take your portfolio along to the companies if they agree.
Laura Walker - Old Vizcom Student
Jonny Whelles - Old Vizcom Student
Stevie Boxall - Old Vizcom Student
Eden Frankem - Started his own business
Claire Blackmore - Paintworks. (Talk 23rd March)
Hamish someone - Octavo
Luke Lobbley - Wonderland Magazine
Jeremy Prescott - Gate Worldwide
Steve Gordon - Careers Advice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ALWAYS MAKE A PLAN!! Thorough research and planning is needed.
Write down what you initial career plan is and do a personal brainstorm on what you would like to get out of this unit.