Monday 29 September 2008

Summertime

My summer started really well, thanks to the success of my work placement at Lime Green Creative Services Agency. For two weeks I worked with a small talented team at a fairly new design company, and when I say small, it only consists of two directors. It went very well and I was offered a possible future position with the company. I have stayed in contact with the company throughout the summer and worked there for another three weeks a couple of weeks before returning to Uni. Whilst there, I worked on designs for many major global companies, including LG, Emirates Banking and Ogier, as well as a few local Jersey companies. By working in the design industry recently, it has got me back into the swing of things and has made sure I am not rusty on my skills for the start of the second year of the course. This I believe, will benefit me in the long run.

No comments: